1) Colorado-This one is obvious due to the fact that it’s my hometown, but aside from that, the state is remarkable. It has it all- the beautiful Rockies, one of the greatest outdoor amphitheaters in the world (Red Rocks), all of the seasons, and the nicest/most genuine people alive. GO THERE if the opportunity ever presents itself. You will not regret it.
2) Spelling -Fortunately I was born with this gift of being able to instantaneously memorize how to spell most words, something I shamelessly flaunt…. This obsession has followed me since grade school after I figured out I rocked at all those lame spelling tests we were forced to take.
3) Driving- I actually mean Speeding because that’s really where the thrill derives, but I guess technically that’s illegal so we’ll just go with Driving in general.
4) Wine- I haven’t the slightest problem admitting that over the past couple of years I have turned into a total Wino. I blame the full-blooded Italian that I dated for three years for this one.
5) Cheese- I am the greatest cheese connoisseur out of everyone I know. When I am old and rich I am going to open a cheese shop (I’m thinking in Ireland) and live happily ever after. I’ll sell wine as well, it will be perfect.
6) Gymnastics- Ever since I was four years old, I just couldn’t get enough this sport. I was a competitive gymnast for 10 years, and I have taught for three. To this day I watch it on TV whenever I get the chance. Fortunately, (unlike most) heights and gravity excite me, rather than frighten me, which I have always been thankful for.
7) Pulp Fiction- Even If this was the only movie to ever be made in history, I would be perfectly fine with it. Perfection from start to finish.
8) Hair Dye- There is no cure. My hair hasn’t been the same color for more than three months since I was 16 years old.
9) Anything Paisley Patterned- Never quite figured this one out, but somehow almost everything I own (bed-spread, cell phone cover, etc., you name it) has this pattern on it.
10) Live Music- This is what I spend all of my $$$ on, and it has left me penniless, but seeing/hearing the bands you admire most right in front of your eyes is an indescribably great experience, so no regrets.
Okay, I’m also slightly obsessed with the number 10 since it’s my lucky one, so I think I’ll cut myself off here.